Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tarra Slovan's new post inspired me

New York, NY, US


Search for swine effluvia

Pittsburgh, PA, US

Direct view

Mountain View, CA, US

Search for swine effluvia

San Diego, CA, US

Direct view

Austin, TX, US

Direct view

Austin, TX, US

Direct view

Irvine, CA, US

Direct view

Irvine, CA, US

Direct view

Seoul, Soul-t'ukpyolsi, KR

Search for oh please spanking my ass

New York, NY, US

Search for "motion to traverse" ny legal

So some arousable Korean searched for sexual forms of spanking and found my blog.  I can see that this Korean is in Soeul and not in Pyonyong or something so I don't think me calling him out will earn the wrath of crazy little kim ill jong, just so ya know.
Anyhow, I'm really reeling today at how retarded studies are and how insane all this phoniness has made us as a society.  Kids are seemingly just as violent or more violent and they are not spanked and now spanking is good and then so many adults are seeking out spanking as a turn on and all the spankersand spankees feel proud for the fleeting moment before a different study comes out and now there is talking heads
talkiiiiiiiiing about how maybe it's the spanking with the paddle that causes social ills such as incarceration and recidivism not to mention sociopathy. I made the last bit up, but the point is.... nobody knows shit and yet nobody will admit that . so fire up the handbasket cause we all are going to HELL.

that's right.
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible (and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune. S...