Friday, August 7, 2009

I want to be to be the inventor of a new genre soooo bad.

My mother just told antony from chase to "keep the good vork" rather than I guessed correctly, "keep up the good work," though when I inquired my mother giggled and told me she always just talks nonsense. she is the queen of noirishkeit, as the yidish teens might say.

Damn
the legal
biz is a scam.

Motion sickness
is too obvious
and writing motions doesn't really
make me sick as much as
feel as if they are
wasting so much of me and
my family's precious time and more.

I want to see judges disrobed
I mean, unrobed or unbenched
because no judge so far has been
shapely.

The mayors sister isn't a bad looking lady
but her rulings and choice of clerk
and abuse of her power over the bailiff
make her look like a meaner version of her brother
with earings and a wig.


I want to start many new blogs
but have to write motions many
more motions by tonight
and that
ain't right
fight
light
kite
might
sight
bite
etc.
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune...