Saturday, August 15, 2009

well fed but still fed up

Went back to Ralphs on Labrea despite the Toyann Lebrew Trauma. Talked with Ana my favorite cashier(actually my only cashier- no matter what time.what day-- she is there.)and told her about my experience with Toyan and she was ecstatic. She said, "She was nice... until they made her manager." I said, " Don't worry, Ana, She's gone..." And, she laughed and laughed and laughed.


I am on a mission to get all the people who are truly lousy in trouble, and there's much fun to be had. Every little twisted creep(Waxler, Cohen- Kalpakian, Gregozek, Hoffman. Sievers,Notaro, Stef Willen, bogus corrupt judges -that I'm too tired to name but will , the gruesomely unfunny "comedians" who were hoping to get a cameo on "in the motherhood." -- you know who you are, Scott " the nebish" Boxenbaum, large legged Val Myers, Witless Wittels, sick old Seccia etc. ) shouldn't feel too cozy.

I have entertained the worst possible case scenario -- retaliationswise, and still... Full steam ahead ,and as usual and thank goodness, me and and the fam are all on the same exact page.
That and the statutes and caselaw I've found will ultimately bury the liars, and keep me aloft.... or not. Whatever, seriously. It's all so literary-- to me at least.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...