Sunday, January 3, 2016

The LAPD's Threat Management Unit's reign of corruption - AND it continues

For any record: I have never watched NCIS. I am not friends with anyone who knows or has been hurt by Pauley Perrette.  I've spoken to two of them but by no stretch of any imagination are we friends.

After hearing her name, due to the similar cases with similar people (Viramontes, Defoe, Gregozek, City Attorney et al) , I watched one youtube of her.  she was on Letterman. I found her really likable. I would not have believed this same woman capable of not only seeking revenge on her ex in novel ways ( i.e "Starcrazy") but then capable of targeting a wholly unfamiliar homeless man - to put in jail for years, just cause... I don't know what her exact motivation could be,to be honest. It's incomprehensible to most people, why she'd feel any need to keep this ex, and now even harder to comprehend - to target an abject stranger AKA homeless man named David Merck -  http://henypire.blogspot.com/2015/11/something-is-very-wrong-with-pauley.html


When it comes to Pauley Perrette, I can only be be sure that she lied repeatedly, and very obviously in her court cases involving Coyote Shivers, and then, I am sure that no one is beaten by a very psychotic homeless man and is left with not one bruise. 


Also, no one is beaten repeatedly by a violent man, and not only doesn't have a bruise, but when the case is charged - there is no charge for assault and battery. Those are just two of the most basic reasons here story MAKES NO GOOD SENSE


And since i was set up and railroaded by the same cast of characters( that comprise what amounts to a sinister little set up  - where anyone who can hire the right entertainment firms or engage the right police unit- can get all the justice money can buy.) I am prone to pay more attention to any case involving the Threat Management Unit and the City Attorneys office.

 This guy(or girl) wrote it better than me: https://losangeleslessconfidential.wordpress.com/


Here's just a bit of what happened to me and my family: http://henypire.blogspot.com/2015/11/the-misdemeanor-of-century-how-lavely.html

I am posting this for one reason: I can't stand it period. but when faced with any ability to express what you see in such cases... you got to do something.
 I'm sure there are very very dim people in the populace that might buy this kind of glaring bullshit, but the big question is how would any District Attorney buy this? How would members of the Police buy this? How would members of the "Elite" LAPD's Threat Management Unit buy this?How did the City Attorney of Los Angeles enable this woman to waste so much of the city's money on what clearly is a massively malicious fraud. Many more questions need to be asked but that has to do.

Let's look at our uber altruist's newest long tweet:



 Liked 1,210 times
And the plight continues. This was last night, please read:


Let's look at her latest:

1: Last night it was 12:15 and I was hungry (and type O+ didn't have enough protein) I knew I couldn't sleep. I called Uber to take me to the nearest drive through so I could get some eggs. I always ask for a car but they sent a Fancy SUV


My notes: Hard to argue but any public defender who might represent, David Merck, should really find out what fast food places serves eggs at 12:15 A.M. Then this same lawyer should find out if Ms. Perrette called Uber to get her to nearest drive through. They should ask her why she felt the need to hire an uber. was she drinking? where was she?Home. at a bar.

why take the risk even of dealing with Uber when you can either drive yourself or .... hire a limo( see down below where she says, "he got into my very warm limo."

"I was in the drive through at the check out and someone knocked on the passenger window." 

Okay very shortly after a violent highly traumatic attack by a homeless man, Ms. Perrette hears a loud noise, responds and sees another homeless man. This time though she has the drive in people and the uber driver to protect her so ... we can imagine she felt much safer.

"I rolled it down. It was an older black man wrapped in everything he could find. He said I'm hungry and I'm cold could you get me a cheeseburger. I said absolutely. I asked the drive through guy to add a cheeseburger. While waiting I asked the man his name. "They call me Priest.""

his time its an older black man. She's asks the drive through guy to get her a cheeseburger and I guess it's no great leap to think that he gets the word to the others at this egg serving joint that Uber was told to go to and get her the cheeseburgers via the "check out" guy. Damn, girl, you're eggs are getting cold... but you don't care cause soon "Preist" will inform you of the twenty lost souls in the hole and soon you are going to invite, "Preist" in with you into your SUV uber turned limo ...

and drive him to the hole with twenty one cheeseburgers in tow, not to mention your cold eggs. Not to mention you'll have a tale to share on twitter that really highlights the incredible forgiveness you've bestowed upon the homeless after you're brutal attack. Hell, this is a regular late night out for eggs for you you tell the Uber driver who really must have earned one high fare that night. his time its an older black man. She's asks the drive through guy to get her a cheeseburger and I guess it's no great leap to think that he gets the word to the others at this egg serving joint that Uber was told to go to and get her the cheeseburgers via the "check out" guy. Damn, girl, you're eggs are getting cold... but you don't care cause soon "Preist" will inform you of the twenty lost souls in the hole and soon you are going to invite, "Preist" in with you into your SUV uber turned limo ...and drive him to the hole with twenty one cheeseburgers in tow, not to mention your cold eggs. Not to mention you'll have a tale to share on twitter that really highlights the incredible forgiveness you've bestowed upon the homeless after you're brutal attack. Hell, this is a regular late night out for eggs for you - you tell the Uber driver who really must have earned one high fare that night. Or was it a limo driver who got a flat fee?


Ok, my head has exploded. This is nearly as crazy as her "Victim impact statement" against her now falsely imprisoned ex - Francis (Coyote) Shivers.

Dear L.A public defender Christopher Glass,

Check these claims out YESTERDAY. I know that the public pretender rep is well earned, for the most part. But, two men's liberty is at stake, for god's sake. Ask Alissa Malzman Sterling about John Gregozek and what kind of charges the LAPD's Threat Managment have been known to press for.


No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...