Friday, May 8, 2009

Loathsome blogosphere

So nothing has come from the james frey oprah thing. And, now I understand that Oprah did something wrong with KFC and I just haven't had the energy to google what that was. But, on the news some anchor said " You can't be mad with Oprah. She's Oprah."

Needless to say, I was appalled. I look at Oprah and I see a soulless void- a cheerleader of Rachel Ray. A proponent of Dr. Phil. A woman who started some book club business that has encouraged some of the sheeple to ... read... books by... Wally Lamb!

How does this make her the most adored character since Mohammad?

I'm getting only a very occasional comment so I don't count on anyone out there in this miserable blogosphere to answer my very pressing question.

Off I go to see what Oprah has done with KFC.
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune...