Thursday, July 23, 2009

What a difference a year can make

If you would have told me a year ago that Mischa Barton and David Hasselhoff would undergo public displays of mental distress I wouldn't have believed you. I certainly would be very doubtful if you told me that Farrah would die of some unspeakable cancer and Michael Jackson would overdose on some unsexy sounding drug and effectively kill off media coverage of Farrah and the Iranian "Revolution". I would think you strange to suggest that David Carradine would be found hanging in a closet (in Thailand)with a rope around his shlong. I wouldn't beleive so much and yet...

I wouldn't believe that I'd be filing 2 motions in a criminal court today because some abject creatures have started the stupidest and sickest of wars and I wouldn't believe that I was such a... warrior.

I would always wonder what I would do if I was let's say... in Anne Franks situation ...and I always figured that I'd drop dead of greif and dissapointment(In the human condition) but now I'm not so sure and it's interesting to learn something so fundamental when in one's middle age.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...