Thursday, August 13, 2009

crazy like a fox, bitches

I recently installed a hit counter that tells me how many readers I get a day, their operating systems, country etc.

So as Michael Jackson sang,blog
"You are not alone. They are there with you"

I wrote that about Michael Jackson because I have over 50 hits today and I want more and every mention of Mr. Jackon is sure to get me at least one hit.

In other words, the blog is not completely inert.
I even have a reader in Oman, Jordan wich thrills me! Three in China(WTF) and 4 in India(!!)

The viewers are shy or have no hands(so can't type) or are too tactful to be nasty or are intimidated by the serial killer stuff, so the scarcity of comments isn't making this blog feel like a proper blog, but that's ok. I would get overwhelmed if there was a lot of comments because I get very neurotic about any one feeling ignored and that will happen if I am inundated anytime soon.

When you get too popular(which I've experienced here and there) it can get very tough. I have a good story about that....

But, that's one of those Jessical Biel sort of dillemmas and the whole world takes out that tiny violin(OR WORSE)

What the hell am I on about??? I had a point just 2 minutes ago!

I must now write a motion to void an illegally obtained order and in between researh i come and talk to you as you are a VERY good LISTENER, blog. You haven't interrupted me, shushed me or yawned, or looked to see if someone more connected is in the room. Bless you, blog.

Just found out this about the the judge that I thought seemed completely corrupt and who ruled corruptly in my case

"Candidate Judge John L. Martinez violated the guidelines by knowingly accepting contributions from lawyers who had cases before him for decision on the merits. The committee found that the contributions in question involved small amounts, comprising a small percentage of the total contributions received by the candidate. "


http://www.lacba.org/showpage.cfm?pageid=89

Figures, is all I can wearily say.

How are you out there? Tell me about your adventures in Oman, and China and India.

I do bite so I can't say that but c'mon world leave me another comment!

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...