Sunday, August 16, 2009

hi canada

I see that my observations on Sushi (and such )didn't spur many hits(much less an outcry.)

Well, I'm not giving up. I am committed to exposing the horrible truth about the American Justice System ,and having a somewhat successful blog.

This year I am all about being a crusader, a reformer, a revolutionary(if need be.) and I can't see a future where I win but allow this to go on. I have to win because they have to lose(Because they are BAD and there is too much proof of it.) But, I know that I will be haunted for the rest of my life by what I learned about the justice system and the prevalence of such corruption and meeting more bad people in one year than in my whole life.

I just have to figure out the best way to do something to make Americans alert to something that I certainly wasn't alert to till this eyar..

. Judges don't rule according to law, Police lie and lie, Lawyers are mostly sick and twisted, and the innocent are suffering.


It's an intolerable state of affairs, America. WAKE UP!


I don't participate in violence, so those who are tempted to join my army should not be afraid.
The corrupt evil idiots have forced me to include such disclaimers to my manifesto and I resent it.

Anyhoo, it appears that I have a loyal reader in Canada. How are you loyal reader from Canada? How is your justice system?

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...