Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm offering prizes but only TODAY and half of tommorow

My most successful blog day so far. I want to know that when I spread the word- that it gets... spread.

Quiz for my sweet readers:

Who said this about fashion?

" You want to look like you don't care, but you have a clue?"

Who said,
" They've piqued my grandiosity"
When referring to her tangle with the legal system

Readers, if you name the individual behind these quotations before noon tommorow, you will win a oprah pick(s) her nose sticker, postage included.


If nobody comes forth and gets it right. I will donate the sticker to some charity.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...