Monday, August 10, 2009

the many faces of John Gregozek, LAPD




I was lazy and I looked up shark with hair and then even shark with wig. No dice. I will have to create my own. I am so fed up with certain people that I have now downloaded a program so I can put hair on bald images. I used to know how to do photo editing but I forgot and now I will have to spend more of my waning time on these fools.


While I download and figure out how to show pics of Jennifer Waxler, City Attorney, with her hair on I'll put pics of John Gregozek, a member of the LAPD's Elite Threat Management Unit. He goes to conferences and protects judges this guy, so give him a hand.
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune...