Sunday, September 13, 2009

donut community member update


The video bar situation was a logistical and philosophical  flop.  Or it delighted some reader at some point and was a hit.  I can't know.  Zillions of variables seem to have conspired to deny me confidence in the sum of my knowldge, as they say.

I am very conflicted about posting pics of donuts and the fritter because yesterday I was sure that I'd be fit, by time of trial. Believe me I knew that walking 6 blocks and back for an apple fritter was no diet book idea and I know that it's the calories, stupid! Damn!

Oh no. Three would be .... too much.

help me
No escape


Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune...