Sunday, September 13, 2009

donut community member update


The video bar situation was a logistical and philosophical  flop.  Or it delighted some reader at some point and was a hit.  I can't know.  Zillions of variables seem to have conspired to deny me confidence in the sum of my knowldge, as they say.

I am very conflicted about posting pics of donuts and the fritter because yesterday I was sure that I'd be fit, by time of trial. Believe me I knew that walking 6 blocks and back for an apple fritter was no diet book idea and I know that it's the calories, stupid! Damn!

Oh no. Three would be .... too much.

help me
No escape


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://www.favias.org/page/resume http://phasmid-study-group.org/content/Phasmid-Studies
1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes get facebook likes
My computer has had a horrible virus for at least a week. Instead of taking it to a repair shop, my dad bought me mcafee. Today I installed it and it took about 6 hours. But now when I type in my password for my profile, it acts like it will log me in but then it goes back to the log in screen where the different profiles are listed. I have windows xp. What should I do I'm starting to lose hope.

buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...