Friday, September 11, 2009

imagined conversation between john gregozek and kris mohandie

So Kris, what do you make of her donut fixation ? I mean this is a nothing case that no one investigated, and I hate to bring it to a man of your stature, but we need to get some real m.o profile type of thing. Can we link the apple fritter to anything? I wish it was jelly donuts so we could maybe pretend that the jelly was blood or something. Is it possible that an elite unit that has celebrity friends could not really bury this …. Fucking ….indigent… Donut…menace.

Try to figure out a way to link this bitch so I get to have a better life someday . and I'm sure Marty will make it up to you too.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...