Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Judge Elizabeth Grimes is actually the most blatantly corrupt and will be unbenched when her rulings come to light

Revelation:
A parent simply will always see their children  as a bit of joke-- they saw you for a considerable amount of time so spastic, falling everywhere, walking around with a diaper full of you know-- and so they just never will treat you with any great reverance.

My mother is some way thinks I'm hot stuff but today it hit me that no matter what --somewhere in her head I am  still some overplump baby who toddles and can't do anything as well as her.

Recomendation:
New New Yorker: Very funny Shouts and Murmurs by Ian Frazier. Takes on Mommyhood in a very nutty and funny way. I would link it but I'm spent. Will tomorrow.

Sorry for venting all that outrage on you blog. Let's hope at least one of these rotten apples is punished soon.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...