Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Allison Sievers of Lavely and Singer is a foul fool

Allison Sievers of Lavely and Singer is the worlds worst lawyer. I am working on the appeal for her latest travesty and she just is the dumbest most destructive lawyer imaginable. She's a liar and cheat and I will make sure that she is disbarred and that firm is accountable for what they did to me and my family. In the alternative, jail would be nice.  I hope she shares a cell with Judge Elizabeth Grimes and they find religion together or something.

Marty Singer works on Movies with The threat management unit and they all think there's big bucks in promoting stalking as a CONCEPT. Sievers doesn't care if her own client, Tig Notaro, is the real stalker and she's willing to file false affidavit after false affidavit. FYI- that's not allowed. Instead of counseling her client to fess up and mitigate the damage she exacerbates it to the point of insanity.  Now it's reached a point of no return. I'm guessing this is some sad Hollywood mentality that I'm uncapable of comprehending-- and I'm grateful for that.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...