Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scram, toad!

modern technology lets me see that some scott boxenbaum related character is looking at my blog. It might be is successful dad trying to see what his failure of a son has done now. On the bright side scott boxenbaum dad- he sure knows how to capitalize on other people's suffering.

 But, this is the last for awhile I'll discuss that sad sour old lady, Scott Boxenbaum, and his quest to forge a comedy career by lying and cheating and without the benefit of a sense of humor.

I want to think of how I've become a snack crazed mija in one month and not about some satanly old tool named scott boxenbaum and his even shorter and hairier soulmate harris wittels.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...