Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am being stalked by sickos

I'm learing very scary things about Stef Willen and how she was dangerously obsessed with this Tig Notaro. I'm hearing it from somone who knows. Who knew. Not me. Everyone I knew who met her thought she was creepy and told me to run but hey I just didn't pick up on the evil I'd fallen into. Mea Culpa.

Willen is so nuts that she openly declares her desperation and insanity for this this madman, Tig Notaro. As time passes and I learn more I'm starting to feel bad for Willen- she's a broken woman. A liar and a false accuser- but pathetic and pitiable, nonethless.



Posted by stef willen (written to Notaro) at 1:39 PM 1 comments

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Missed Connections



Where are you?

It's me, your stalker. I can't reach you

with my words or by throwing bark chips

at your window. Need to connect with you!

I've tried watching you in a different light,

but the bushes always seem to be in the way.

You looked so pretty doing your laundry

and dropping that DVD into the mailbox.

God, it's going to be hard to commit suicide

outside your house when I used to be able

to do it inside.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...