Friday, August 6, 2010

Notaro vs. Spitzberg- Hunter Seidman, Notaro's manager, was ordered to intimidate this witness

Notaro From Police report –April 7.2008- (Report dated April 30th and changed when it was requested by the Public Defender handling it in February of 2010- )

Now it says" info rejected" and the date 8/14/08 --which indicates a major major thing I'll soon discuss.. As usual they are not dating their reports or putting any detail. at the end they competely start showing that they know without a doubt that they are just harrassing and destroying an innocent person. This Unit needs to make amends to their victims and prosecute the real guilty parties.
This  report and disgusting charge will be rejected by City Attorney, Webster, on August 22nd 2008, but no one will tell anyone about that and it will never appear in over 20 narratives Gregozek will have to create to railroad me. I only found out about it as fluke when I went to the police station to search for the police officers, Badar, and Montalvo who would know that Notaro is lying. Gregozek or Hoffman or Defoe or Dunn never interviewed one witness out of so many ,but in the end they spend a huge fortune trying to cover that up. Maybe, Gregozek is just a rogue, but they must have know- as they allegedly kept driving around with him. That is coming soon.



Then: On April 7, 2008 Notaro was performing at Largo. At approximately 2130 hours Notaro was talking to her agent when Spitzerg stepped in front of her and stated, “ You remember me?” Notaro told Spitzberg that she did not want to talk to her. 

On the evening of April 7, 2,008. I performed at Largo in Hollywood, CA.. After I got off stage alisa approached me to ask if I remembered her. I said plainly, “Yes, I do.” And then continued a conversation I was having with my agent. Alisa interrupted saying “no you don’t remember me. I said,
transcript testimony of Notaro of april 7 –gets date wrong but insignificant
MS. NOTARO: ON APRIL 12 SHE SHOWED UP, AND AFTER SHE SHOWED, I WAS SPEAKING TO MY AGENT, ALISA INTERRUPTED ME, AND SAID:"YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME. DO YOU REMEMBER ME?" I SAID, "I DO," AND THEN TURNED BACK TO MY AGENT. THEN SHE INTERRUPTED ME AGAIN. SHE SAID "I DON'T THINK YOU REMEMBER ME." I SAID, "I DO REMEMBER YOU. TIME I MET YOU YOU WERE AGGRESSIVE. YOU PUSHED ME, AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU AT ALL."THEN SHE GOT IN MY FACE AND -- IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT SHE SAID.
THE COURT: TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID
MS. NOTARO: SHE CALLED ME A CRAZY DIKE CUNT GOT IN THE MY FACE. ( Wouldn't this agent recollect that. And, if the Agent says this to the PD who represented me. " She is getting her Manager(Hunger Seidman) to call me and pressure me by saying, " Why are you testifying for the other side."  Then, according to this PD, Ms. Feigin said," that none of this happened and she doesn't know why Tig is lying."

Notaro’s statement to investigator for PD given- given on february 10, 2009

Sometimes during that evening Notaro said she had seen Alisa sitting inside of this club and near the bar area. Notaro advised that her brand new agent Heidi was also in attendance to see her perform her comedy show. After her show was over Notaro said she was in the audience and she was speaking to her agent.
All of a sudden, Notaro stated that Alisa then walked up to the two of them and said, “ Do you know who I am?” Do you remember me? Notaro replied back to her and said, “I know who you are . You shoved me.” After this brief encounter, Notaro said she walked to an employee who works at Largo, named Micheal, and he had asked Alisa to leave the location at her request. Alisa then left the location.
Heidi Feigin- was notaro’s agent and went to see her that night. Neil Spector investigator’s report for public defender.

 When asked if this female subject caused any trouble at the show at Largo at this night in question, Feigin said no.  she had caused no problems on that particular evening. She stated she had just sat at the back of this club and next to the bar while watching the show. When asked if she had seen this unknown female subject ever make contact with Notaro on that night in question, Feigin said no. When asked if she knew the unknown subject’s name, Feigin once again stated no.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tig Notaro is a low life and a liar. Amazing to see how she is conning her way through life. This was very illuminating. Thank you.

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...