Kroll operative arrested in Brazil for Spying-http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/28/business/worldbusiness/28kroll.html?_r=0
and this FDA intimidation issue where Kroll went after the kids of an FDA official:
www.politico.com › CongressMar 30, 2010 - The drug company, Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Inc., paid more than $100,000 to Kroll, the New York-based private investigative firm, ...
You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 3/17/14
And, lets not forget the three Ponzi Schemes aided and abetted by Kroll- http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2009/06/allen-stanford and
blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/.../kroll-even-sleazier-than-we-thought/Nov 30, 2012 - ... Fair about the role that Kroll played in protecting Ponzi schemester Allen Stanford: Behind the scenes, Stanford was even more aggressive.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 3/16/14
blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/.../what-is-kroll-doing-for-montenegro/Aug 19, 2010 - Kroll, of course, is the company which was instrumental in allowing Allen Stanford's $8 billion Ponzi scheme to go on for as long as it did.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 11/18/13
Then there was the Scott Rothstein Ponzi scheme too where Kroll made it POSSIBLE:
statecasefiles.justia.com/documents/.../2011-ny-slip-op-32599-u-3.pdf?ts...Sep 30, 2011 - Platinum now seeks to hold Kroll liable for its losses on the basis that Kroll ... and paid out over time -- from a Florida attorney, Scott Rothstein.
And then Kroll implicated in another one!
nypost.com/2009/08/.../investors-kroll-led-us-into-schem...Aug 30, 2009 - Kroll Inc., the global risk consulting company, never saw it coming. ... I was not running a Ponzi scheme at all,” Tannenbaum, 37, told The Post ...
New York Post
www.theguardian.com/.../pharmaceuticals-industry-southaf...Aug 31, 2009 - In June 2007 Kroll was asked to investigate Barry Tannenbaum, ... "The accusation of me running a Ponzi Scheme is unfounded and drivel.
And, then a brave journalist telling us how Kroll tried to bribe her on behalf of Chevron:
www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2010/.../60770/Aug 2, 2010 - Last February I got an offer from Kroll, one of the world's largest private investigation firms, to go undercover as a journalist-spy in the ...
And, then the billion dollars suit in NY- will find the link ASAP
And, the DOJ filing fraud charges --
www.reuters.com/.../01/.../us-usa-usis-idUSBREA0M0BD201401...Jan 23, 2014 - (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department accused United States ... consulting business through its $1.13 billion acquisition of Kroll Inc in 2010.
And, worst of all their faulty(by design) forensic testing problems-
- lawyersusaonline.com › UncategorizedNov 29, 2011 - A New York appeals court decided last week that a man whose ... At the heart of his lawsuit was the claim Kroll used an improper screen test ...
- www.ogletreedeakins.com/.../new-york-court-appeals-creates-negligent-...Nov 1, 2013 - 2013-142 (N.Y. Ct. of Appeals Oct. 10, 2013) (Lippman, C.J.): A recent ... Eric Landon sued Kroll Laboratory Specialists when its drug test of ...
- www.newburyportnews.com/.../NY...su...Oct 21, 2013 - Eric Landon, a former funeral director, asked the court for the right to sue Kroll Laboratories, a Louisiana-based private drug testing lab which ...The Daily News of Newburyport(I'm tired just now but there is so much more that makes the Krolls extremely unsuited for what I'll paste below.)
A small sample of the contracts they are being awarded by our Governement(and around the globe) in the face of such brazen corruption on the part of Altegrity/ Kroll Zolfo Cooper/ Kroll O'Gara/ Kroll Inc/ Kroll LTD/Kroll Corp/Kroll International etc. etc. .... etc....
- www.businesswire.com/.../Kroll-Retained-Transportation-S...Oct 28, 2003 - "We are honored to have been chosen by the TSA to fulfill such a vital national responsibility," said Jeff Schlanger, president, Kroll Government ...
- www.gsnmagazine.com/node/18736Jun 18, 2009 - TSA has decided to renew its license to use the e-mail recovery software, known as Kroll Ontrack PowerControls, which enables it to recover ...
- www.securitydirectornews.com › General NewsDec 31, 2005 - WASHINGTON--The Transportation Security Administration re-signed Kroll Government Services for a contract to run preliminary background ...
- www.securityinfowatch.com/.../dhs-awards-kroll-major-background-inv...Dec 7, 2005 - Kroll Government Services toconduct preliminary background investigations of TSA screeners.
- www.avclub.com/.../mother-daughter-sister-wife-107140Feb 12, 2014 - Have you been waiting for Kroll Show to do a Felicity spoof? ... one of the passengers being patted down by TSA agents in the Ref Jeff sketch.
The A.V. Club