Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Did I call cancer scamstress,Tig Notaro, a crazy Dyke cunt and then get in her face? You decide.

 Update: I wrote about the Heidi Feigin evidence, not knowing about Nick Kroll, and his pivotal role in my case. I was not aware who he was or why he was showing up all over the case(in all sorts of documents- most importantly, as the one witness who could be ruined by Officer Jacqueline Montalvo's testimony and the one witness who Judge Gerald Rosenberg would find significant sine he was supposedly there on the "most important" date.)

(As an aside: I am keenly aware that on the surface- Nick Kroll(and Tig Notaro) are not famous and that they are not too interesting. I realize that writing cloak and dagger stuff about these two clowns is odd as hell. But truth is... cloak and dagger stuff happens all the time with the Kroll Group(and it happened in my seemingly tiny misdemeanor case.)

All the accusations you will see(below) were written over and over again, as fact, by Kroll Cop, John Gregozek.  And, these documentes were submitted to judges and prosecutors time after time as case 8CA10541 kept going and going.

Heidi Feigin's words, and the statements of other key witness were buried or ignored, time after time.  The non stop glaring inconsistencies in all the testimonies of adverse witnesses- the same. It is a case that never would exist if Nick Kroll didn't want it to. And, for reasons that should damn him- he wanted to ruin and destroy total strangers.

John Gregozek,



not only made no  investigation other than write down ever lie that Tig Notaro or Stef Willen told an swear under oath it is gospel truth. And, long after he knew every word to be a malicious lie, he simply repeated the now obvious lies in 7 search warrants and in police report after police report. Judges were told they were in the presence of a stalker and freak and they acted accordingly.

Such now dis-proven lies would even then get the seal of approval by a Alexander Moreno( and the seemingly not to thrilled to do it for Kroll)- LAPD Detective James Hoffman.

 

In other words, Nick Kroll used the connections that come along with the Kroll Group- to create and then control a completely fabricated narrative. And no matter what witnesses stepped forth, and no matter what truth, rose to the surface, I was to be stuck with this narrative pretty much till today. 

Why? Have Nick Kroll explain a lot of it to you. Because, I'll never understand what would possess him to try to set up a good and law abiding person for hells on earth.  You can't ask one of the worst creeps in this saga- Harris Wittels, cause he's dead. But Nick Kroll still trolls the Universe. Ask him for details I can't provide.

At first, you can give him benefits of doubt. You can say that maybe Tig Notaro and Stef Willen put on such a show, and he thought he was being a good friend - protecting them from some monster. 

Listen, if he really thought these two were telling the truth --  he can be somewhat excused for a short period of time. But, here's the reason, Nick Kroll, cannot explain away his mindbogglingly evil choices - The evidence that showed that THREE(Then FIVE)witnesses(completely unbiased strangers) were all saying that nothing Tig Notaro or Stef Willen, or the others, was saying was true as early as January 2009. At that point, he had to stop his madness and he chose instead to amp it up.


In Januray 2009, Nick Kroll  had no excuse for what he would put into motion next, because by then it was clear that Tig Notaro had lied about every single non existent "incident."

Let's not get into his Bentzen Ball Shenanigans and just the long long list of things only a hopelessly evil person would do.


 John Gregozek, never talked to Heidi Feigin or the many witnesses(all false accusations were set in public places) that would come forward after two years. Even at trial, Kroll managed to shut them down, leaving me with a fight I never should have to fight.


DID I CALL TIG NOTARO A CRAZY DYKE CUNT AND "GET IN HER FACE" OR DID I NEVER GO NEAR HER?


Appelate court unpublished decision put on Internet while I was illegally jailed for 31 days
On the evening of April 7, 2008, after Notaro performed at Largo, Spitzberg approached her and asked Notaro if she remembered her. Notaro said that she remembered meeting her and that Spitzberg had been aggressive and had pushed her. Notaro then said she did not want to talk to Spitzberg and told Spitzberg to leave her alone.

Notaro From Police report –April 7.2008- given April 30th 2008 ( written as gospel truth by John Gregozek, under oath, and over and over and over again)

On April 7, 2008 Notaro was performing at Largo. At approximately 2130 hours Notaro was talking to her agent when Spitzerg stepped in front of her and stated, “ You remember me?”

Notaro’s statement in Affidavit to obtain restraining order- April 7, 2008

On the evening of April 7, 2,008. I performed at Largo in Hollywood, CA.. After I got off stage alisa approached me to ask if I remembered her. I said plainly, “Yes, I do.” And then continued a conversation I was having with my agent.

transcript testimony of Notaro of april 7 –gets date wrong but insignificant
MS. NOTARO: ON APRIL 12 SHE SHOWED UP, AND AFTER SHE SHOWED, I WAS SPEAKING TO MY AGENT, ALISA INTERRUPTED ME, AND SAID:"YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME. DO YOU REMEMBER ME?" I SAID, "I DO," AND THEN TURNED BACK TO MY AGENT. THEN SHE INTERRUPTED ME AGAIN. SHE SAID "I DON'T THINK YOU REMEMBER ME." I SAID, "I DO REMEMBER YOU. TIME I MET YOU YOU WERE AGGRESSIVE. YOU PUSHED ME, AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU AT ALL."THEN SHE GOT IN MY FACE AND -- IF YOU WILL EXCUSE ME, I WILL TELL YOU WHAT SHE SAID.
THE COURT: TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID
MS. NOTARO: SHE CALLED ME A CRAZY DIKE CUNT GOT IN THE MY FACE. AND AT THAT POINT I HAD THE SECURITYREMOVE HER,

Notaro’s statement about april 7th to investigator for PD given in January of 2009

Sometimes during that evening Notaro said she had seen Alisa sitting inside of this club and near the bar area. Notaro advised that her brand new agent Heidi was also in attendance to see her perform her comedy show. After her show was over Notaro said she was in the audience and she was speaking to her agent.
All of a sudden, Notaro stated that Alisa then walked up to the two of them and said, “ Do you know who I am?” Do you remember me? Notaro replied back to her and said, “I know who you are .

Notaro’s statement to Martin Boags, City attorney o 12/16/09
The witness confirmed the contents of various police reports written in this matter. The witness added the following.
The witness was talking to her agent, heidi Feigin from the william Morris Agency. The parties where at Largo when they were at Fairfax. The defendan’t asked Ms. Notaro’ “ Do you know who I am. Ms. Notaro responded, “ yes leave me alone.” Defendant stated, “ I don’t think you remember me.
Ms. Notaro responded, “ I remember you. You shoved me., ‘ get away from me.


Heidi Feigin- was notaro’s agent and went to see her that night. investigator’s report for public defender.


When asked if this female subject caused any trouble at the show at Largo at this night in question, Feigin said no she had caused no problems on that particular evening. She stated she had just sat at the back of this club and next to the bar while watching the show. When asked if she had seen this unknown female subject ever make contact with Notaro on that night in question, Feigin said no. When asked if she knew the unknown subject’s name, Feigin once again stated no.
 

What this agent, Heidi Feigin told my public defender in March of 2010 during the criminal trial stemming from these lies-

"Nothing what Tig said was true AT ALL(pd's emphasis) and I don't understand why Hunter Siedman( apparently Tig's Manager- Updated- Nick Kroll was behind that. Only he would think he could witness tamper and get away with it.) is calling me and saying, "Don't testify for the other side,"


No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...