Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hmmm, why did Tig Notaro seek a make up artist in preparation for her topless show at Town Hall

Tig "Hmmm" Notaro not only publicly requested the services of a makeup artist(as a means to taunt those who would know the truth, I'm guessing. Why else post that publicly? She wrongfully assumes we read it or she just likes taunting the ether.)  on her Facebook page, but I checked on her facebook for the first time in many months  - On March 27th 2015. And, she has deleted it since then- only 5 days ago and only after I looked????  I made no mention of it so why a deletion would occur right after I looked, when it was up for 5 months... I'll leave that to your imagination.
 Very very strange. She also deleted posts where others were saying congratulations to her and Stephanie Allyne on getting married(included  way down below. please check her facebook for verification that all was deleted. I sure am copying it so the date of the deletion will exist.) Did she plan on YET another cynical PR campaign I.e A marriage with this UCB performer and Kroll Show employee, Stephanie Allyne, and did something go wrong?
All along, I have suspected that she used a makeup artist and two pawn journalists(Adrew Marantz, and Jason Zinoman. I won't even begin to think about Haaretz covering it- WTF.) 
 
I believe she set up this latest stunt as a means to silence those who might have been paying enough attention to notice that she was lying like the uh... nasty ass rug.. she is.
The since Deleted Make Up Artist Post (Last I looked at was March 27th 20015) Facebook Post of Mathilde " nasty ass rug" Notaro.
November 6, 2014 ·



any new york people know of a make up artist available last minute for 7.30pm tonight? (asking for an unattractive friend.)
  • Tig Notaro everyone go back to what you were doing. found someone.
  • Derek VanderHorst Fucknhell I thought you were on the beaches of Maui. I can't keep up.
Joshy Fadem congratulations on getting married let me try to think of a good make up artist i will call you in the morning and if i don't get a hold of you i'll try a few hours after that to let you know whether i have thought of someone okay bye!


All this was deleted too. Not yet sure why she'd feel compelled to get rid of it but I'll probably find out due to the truth rises to the surface problems she faces.
  • Joshy Fadem congratulations on getting married let me try to think of a good make up artist i will call you in the morning and if i don't get a hold of you i'll try a few hours after that to let you know whether i have thought of someone okay bye!
    November 7, 2014 at 2:34am · 1



Tig Notaro
November 4, 2014 ·



ATTENTION: thanks for the flood of support, but I did not get married and I'm not quite sure why everyone thinks I did. But then, maybe you know something I don't? Please keep me in the loop!
  • Martha Kelly Congrats lil' guy it looks like it was a lovely ceremony.
  • Tony Achilles Roofied, I reckon. Stephanie a'int no fool. (…Wish I'D thought a that!)
  • Tony Achilles ...That's what she gets for being attracted to smart girls. (I TRIED to tell her!)
  • Tony Achilles haha… Tig cant see it because she's all, "in love", er what ever, but I knew the moment I saw her; that girl's cr-EEE-py!
  • Kenneth Rafferty Tiglet congrats, we all enjoyed the private family ceremony and so glad we could be there with you both.
  • Christine McGuire You certainly didn't get married in my home state of GA! Fucking Ga.
  • Tracy Smith Dam it. I mean YOU'RE . I did go to school.




Tig Notaro was with Stephanie Allynne.
November 1, 2014 · iOS ·
Help. Stuck in Maui.
'Help. Stuck in Maui.'

News Feed








Tig Notaro
October 27, 2014 · iOS ·
Nice to see that this person's dream came true.
'Nice to see that this person's dream came true.'










Becky Hutchinson
October 25, 2014 ·



Hey ALL 3 of my Pitt friends... come meet up with Russell and me for the Tig Notaro late show tonight? Mel Moraes, Susan Wilburn Geyer, Erin Dailey
http://www.ticketfly.com/…/678541-tig-notaro-boyish-girl-p…/
Included on Business Insider’s list of “50 Women Who Are Changing the World” and Rolling Stone’s list of “50...
ticketfly.com
  • Erin Dailey Hi Becky! I'd love to but we actually live in central pa! Have fun!





Tig Notaro changed her profile picture.
Tig Notaro's photo.




Maggie Faris
October 22, 2014 · Minneapolis, MN ·



Tig Notaro rocked. Good to see everyone tonight! Thanks Catherine Schaefer for bringing me!!!
Xander Bilyk's photo.




Joanna Biloon
October 22, 2014 ·



Saw the amazing Tig Notaro kill it at The Woman's Club in Mpls. Check her site and see if she's coming to your town. Fantastic show!




Tig Notaro
October 22, 2014 ·
morning view of our picnic table. photo by my "roommate" Stephanie Allynne
'morning view of our picnic table. photo by my "roommate" @[13308194:2048:Stephanie Allynne]'
  • Dennis Gubbins kinda weird to be a grownup with a career and such and still have a roommate...don't ya think?? just saying...........................




Tig Notaro added 2 new photos.
October 20, 2014 ·



i'm halfway through a 40 city tour delivering my whacky over the top comedy.
check out my tour dates at www.tignotaro.com and come say hello to my face.
Tig Notaro's photo.
Tig Notaro's photo.
  • Fran Notaro Clepper Ummm I'm here. By the pool. Waiting for your show at the Lahaina Comedy Festival. Nothing like getting here a little early. I wanted to make sure the island was ready for you .



Tig Notaro
October 15, 2014 · iOS ·
Wow. Sweet deal. But couldn't the ad just have told me in a more direct fashion that my musical taste was really lame?
'Wow. Sweet deal. But couldn't the ad just have told me in a more direct fashion that my musical taste was really lame?'



Tig Notaro
October 12, 2014 ·



About to do a show in New Orleans and nearly my entire family is in the audience. Can't remember why exactly I do this to myself.
  • Ari Shaffir You're fucking crazy. I avoid that at all costs.

      • Posts From Friends

    · 2014
    183 friends posted on Tig's Timeline.
    • Ronnie Cusack wrote on her Timeline.
      Bob and I want you to know that we are praying for you to get well soon so you can do what you love best. We are always here for you. We love you Tig, Ronnie and Bob
    • Rick Hogan wrote on her Timeline.
      Welcome to Philly on Friday, Tig. It's not Hawaii, I know, but glad you are performing at the Tracadero. See you at the show.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...