Thursday, December 24, 2015

Has the lipose laden, Felise Cohen Kalpakian, been put out of the fitness business?

There is a few things that corrupt, creepy and criminal Los Angeles City attorney, Felise Cohen Kalpakian will never be described as. For the purpose of this post - those things are: Decent and Lithe

Flabby Felise can care less about being decent, but apparently, she was duly aware of how blatant was her backfat, and so she tried to get less fat. Ever enterprising (read mendacious, rapacious, opportunistic, ruthless, disgusting POS etc) and fatty Felise found away to profit from increased fitness.

Then, she likely feigned Fibromaylgia (sp? see below), to supplement her ill gotten gains as a shitty shitty city attorney. Felise is the kind of low life that would do absolutely anything to win. When that mentality accompanies the role or a prosecutor... NOT PRETTY.

Here's the posts from her Facebook page. Oh, look, Hannah Erent, Ms. Banality of Evil likes Grapefruit!
Hi friends! I love grapefruit and I especially love all of the amazing things it does for our bodies!! You know what "they say" , it is 80% what you eat and 20% exercise! So, eating right is critical. The food of the day is grapefruit. Read and learn how amazing grapefruit can be for you. Tip: try a little Stevia on top (even flavored Stevia which you can order online) for a great dessert treat.
Non-profit foundation providing reliable, scientifically accurate, personalized information for convenient and enjoyable healthy eating.
WHFOODS.COM
Tip for the day: I am all about preventing pain!! Working out should not have to mean suffering for days afterwards. Vitamin C can make the difference in regard to delayed onset of muscle soreness. I strongly recommend taking 1,000mg of vitamin C before and after a tough workout.
I still have time slots available for after 6pm sessions. I am also taking on new clients for training on the weekends as well! Give me a call, lets get in shape before the summer, 818-207-6784
By: StacyAtZeelAllowing your muscles to recover between workouts is as important as the exercise itself. After all, there's a reason why you're achy for…
SHINE.YAHOO.COM
Joyce Lapon, Carmen Hayes Coleman and 2 others like this.
Comments
In October, I passed the NASM course on training women who suffer from Fibromyalgia. I am now certified as a Fibromyalgia Fitness Trainer!
I also train men and women who want to get in shape for 2014. So give me a call or email me to get started. 818-207-6784 or kalcoh@hotmail.com
I train my clients out of At One Fitness, North Hollywood.

Hi friends, as some of you may know, for many years I have been working out -- strength training, Pilates and yoga. You may also know that for many years I have struggled with physical pain and weight gain. In the last year, I have made some fantastic progress on all of those fronts. So much so, that I decided to follow in my amazing sister's footsteps (Robin Cohen, owner and operator of At One Fitness and Muay Thai School USA in North Hollywood) and become a Personal Trainer...
See More
Becky Tabor, Pompeyo Cepeda, Donna Kaasmann and 9 others like this.
Comments
Pompeyo Cepeda
Pompeyo Cepeda Congratulations Felise, wishing you great success on your new venture.
Candy Lind
Candy Lind Congrats Felise!!

No 1: No one with eyes would ever think you have even done one leg lift in your life, Felise.

No. 2:  I am happy to hear that you are in physical pain. I wish you all the pain and misery that you caused me and my loved ones. I wish you the fate of Martin Boags and then Harris Wittels.


Why do I so clearly despise Felise?  Cause she is rotten to the core -  someone who went insanely  far, to destroy my life, my name, my freedom. All in the most cruel and unusual way imaginable. Not to mention what she was willing to do to my sister and my mother - an adorable looking Holocaust survivor.

She took many measures to try and railroad me into jail and then when that got foiled somehow when Judge Mary Lou Villar  -  a lovely and highly sane law abiding citizen into a State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, when I refused to take a plea, when innocent.

She was asking for this from a notoriously corrupt Judge - Samantha Jessner- at first at an illegal(and widely witness and unrecorded ex parte) and then  on the record with a series of ugly and easily proven lies.  

You see, she had to stop any trial  and so she, Martin Boags and Jennifer Waxler were willing to use a Stalinesque strategy, would not only have insulated her and the others from liability for the malicious prosecution up till that point, but it would please likes of Marty Singer and Nick Kroll's father (Jules Kroll- google Economics Club for a small clue.) Jules Kroll is known to scout for bad cops and prosecutors,  and then offer them lucrative positions in one of his dozens of companies, if they are sufficiently rotten.

If that all wasn't enough, midtrial, Kalpakian waddled in to try and remove Judge Randolph Moore because he'd said on the record, " I don't think this case should be in the criminal court." Which meant, that he figured out this was all retaliation for suing Nick Kroll's self professed, " Oldest and best comedy friend."

Oh well, the story of how Felise Kalpakian is not fit to do anything but scheme, lie, cheat, steal is a longer one but I have to tend to other things so off this goes.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...