Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Nick Kroll is just such a scummy and sickening sack of crap - abuses poor sods seeing his show AT SYNONGOGE

Sixth & I Historic Synagogue
 - Washington
DC
 - Sun, Dec 2, 2012
Posted 12/04/2012
by 
I love The League and I imagine Nick Kroll to be a funny guy. His stand up though just wasn't cutting it for me. Other people definitely laughed a lot, but I'd say it was half-and-half.
He seems kind of snotty and he told one of the girls in the audience to "Shut the F up, you're annoying me." Some people laughed but it was generally uncomfortable to do that to a fan. I don't know, he just wasn't as funny. He also showed a five-ten minute video of his new show on Comedy Central--shameless promo. The video also wasn't that good, most of the audience didn't laugh and Nick knew it. And that's when he started saying stuff to that girl in the audience (who by all fairness, wasn't causing trouble but was answering the questions he was asking the audience to answer). I think the only reason why I felt I hadn't wasted my money was because the comedian who introduced Nick was hilarious--I'd pay to see the intro guy again.
<<prev 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 next>>


http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1487017?review_page=10
Add these and OMG Nick Kroll you are the lamest nastiest monster to ever do bad comedy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdA1nbCd2sE 

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-aLCfN_66k

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...