Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My first blog, My endless love... your font size... they tell me how much you care....

To try or not to try may not be the question but it's a question I keep asking myself. All this trying without any foreseeable satisfactory resolution... TRYING my patience in extreme and existential ways.

There is so much possibility of satisfactory resolution but also so much evidence that considering all the factors - satisfactory resolution impossible. Tragic without a doubt.

Whatevs blog. The fat lady might be humming but she hasn't sang yet. Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I will be starting a wordpress blog soon cause for some reason(likely a fishy one) twitter won't let me send links to you. Long overdue but too overtaken by crippling ennui to even start a new blog. It's so easy so you know the apathy is serious. Don't be jealous dear blogger blog. You are my first blog, and I love you.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...