Saturday, September 6, 2008

Queen Josephine might have been a lesbian

Ah, yes. Hurrican Hannah. I predicted that Gustave wouldn't cause much damage because the name Gustave is most closely associated with the neutral king of sweden. I figure that Hanna(Hanna Arendt) and Ike( Eisenhower) would cause more damage solely on the virtue of thier namesakes. But, now I see there's a Josephine. Not a bad name. Completely out of fashion, only Josephine baker comes to mind. Interesting. Names that obviously came from a male name.

Henrietta: Out of style but kind of cool.
Josephine: Already mentioned.
Wilhemina: Very cool but out of style
Roberta: Out of style and rightfully so!
Micheala: Very nice and not out of style nor in style
Samantha: Always loved this name and still hold up.
Nicole(Nicholas?): Still totally current and often attached to pretty girls.
Stephanie: Dreadful and common name and in my experience attached to dreadful and common people.

Well, those are the only few that come to mind.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Josephine_Louise_of_Savoy#Princess_of_the_House_of_Savoy


Will hurricane antoinette cause the real trouble as Katrina(Katrina and the waves) did. Is this all that simple to figure, in the end? Who should I call?

Josephine allegedly had lesbian affairs! How fun! Still, the wikipedia entry didn't give me the confidence to predict what that will mean hurricanwise. I never ever claimed to be a meteorologist, but I feel enthused by my hurricane predictions and plan to explore this further in upcoming blogs.
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune...