Wednesday, May 6, 2009

a keen eyed viewer may notice that I started the month with two goals and now have abandoned one. Which one? The one where by the 24th of the month I would foment a revolution. I TRIED. I was sure that my petition to stay off the Twitter would cause bandwidth issues as the demand to access this petition became overwhelming.

That was clearly not a successful prediction and I'm going to stay ouf of the prediction business until I'm sure I have a sure bet like my tina fey one on this blog and others that I can't recall but that I was pleased with when reading very recently.

I also plan to stay away from the fomenting revolution business, so If you want me to foment one you need to COMMUNICATE that to me.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...