Saturday, May 23, 2009

My blog is coming along well

I like my blog. I find it vastly superior to twittering. I have a new idea which would take off if I had any techie know how. I have none. But, maybe some kindred spirit out there in the monumental expanse of blogness can become my partner.

It's a site called "Bitter." and I'll keep the character limit gimmick but you' have to either effuse if something great happens or complain all day if that's want felt right.


In my unhumble opinion, this would be much more fun and life affirming than reading about how someone is finishing off their fajita before they go to a rave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your views and attitude, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Norman

Anonymous said...

I feel this is onе οf thе
such a lot ѵital іnformatіοn for me.
And і am happy гeading your
article. Howеѵег wanna remаrκ
оn ѕomе bаsіс things,
Тhe site taste іs perfect, the artіcleѕ іs tгuly eхcellent : D.
Јust right аctіνity, cheeгs cheap auto insurance - cheap auto insurance

Herе іs my homеpаge :
: plejefamilie.com

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...