Saturday, May 23, 2009

My blog is coming along well

I like my blog. I find it vastly superior to twittering. I have a new idea which would take off if I had any techie know how. I have none. But, maybe some kindred spirit out there in the monumental expanse of blogness can become my partner.

It's a site called "Bitter." and I'll keep the character limit gimmick but you' have to either effuse if something great happens or complain all day if that's want felt right.


In my unhumble opinion, this would be much more fun and life affirming than reading about how someone is finishing off their fajita before they go to a rave.
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible(and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune...