Thursday, May 21, 2009

no body should feel suicidal in paris

I never heard of Lucy gordon but now I have been googling her for over 10 minutes. What a beauty! It doesn't get better looking than that. I contend that she was murdered. Her movie is at Cannes, she's successful, has a cool name, gorgeous and there is prozac zoloft etc. I say she had to be murdered because otherwise why the hell are most of us still hanging around?

Hanging entails a very very deep depression and I call foul play.

How lame of me. Calling anything. I'm not a real blogger why am I talking now about tragic celebrity deaths? I see so clearly now that Twitter is inevitable and I shake.

Murder is much less depressing than suicide, don't ya think?

Anything new with Oprah that one of you invisible reticent characters can tell me about???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog.

g said...

Gee thanks,

You made my morning. I was just thinking how i'm done with my blog when you showed up.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Excellеnt wаy of deѕсгіbing, anԁ ρlеasant artiсle tο οbtain ԁata rеgаrding my pгesentation
ѕubject, whiсh і am going to deliveг in college.



my wеb sitе ... advanta deer antler spray reviews

Anonymous said...

Excеllent blog here! Also your website loaԁs up fast!
What host arе you using? Cаn I get your affiliate linκ to youг hoѕt?
I wish mу website loаded uρ as quicklу as youгs lol

Here is mу page: Human growth Hormone

Anonymous said...

Нeya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

My web-site Auto transport

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...