Saturday, May 16, 2009

Plop culture

Come to think of it...

If you would have told me just 3 years ago that Marcia Brady struggles with untold (and particularly unsavory) demons and that Hoff is so much more than the Night Rider and that Mary Tyler Moore is also a bit of a mess I would have called you CUCKOO!

If you had told me that Marie Osmond (that perfect mormon songbird from my/our past) was a virtual soup of personality disorders of the annoying kind then I would have felt that my leg was being PULLED.


Don't get me going about Bonaduce because it's all just too much. And it opens the door to to the whole Partridge family...

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...