Saturday, May 16, 2009

Jacklyn Smith is aging well, Kate Jackson is looking fine too but she never was a great beauty though she was always my favority angel

Farra Fawcett, who knew?

If you would have told me that one day I'd be watching a documentary on Farrah Fawcetts fight against anal cancer I'd think you were being WIERD. If you told me just five years ago that her and Ryan would get back together and that Redmond would be in Jail I would also think that you were being ODD. But, such is the case and yeah I watched it and it was done well. Whatever that means I'm not sure but it was done in a way that didn't make one feel excessively dirty for watching in the first place. As mentioned in the title i was a strictly "Kate Jackson is by far the most superior angel" and I even remember strong pangs of alienation when others couldn't see that, but I don't see the shame in now liking all the angels...


I felt dirty watching her reality show awhile back so it feels good to not feel so dirty once in a while.

when justifying such very possible rank voyeurism it always helps to convince oneself that lessons are being learned etc.

Part of me, when watching, just felt as if I'd relearned the most basic of lessons which is.. "Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it." Then, I try to squeeze some poetry out of such a golden girl getting such a hubris instilling cancer, and this reminded me of the too tragic story of Christopher Reeve and then it reminded me of the other Superman who committed suicide (George Reeves?)and then I saw the future open up once more into a series of mysterious and possibly unendurable life lessons and then I wondered if that sense was as scary as it seemed or if I should up the dosage on my antidepressant. Hmmmm. What do you think blogoshpere?

Then, I thought Lindsey Wagner is selling matresses and The bionic man is either dead or dying and that if I was an actor I would turn down any superhero or "angel" roles. And, that theory is beyond half baked and Swayze only played a very potent dancer and then a very potent bouncer and as far as we know Linda Carter is not only fine but aging well and so on...

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...