Saturday, May 2, 2009

viva la revokation

Finally, a ploy is working. I figured I'd call my blog something very closely resembling Oprah Picks and therefore get all the hausfraus and their male counterparts to get the "latest," and then they'd come upon by blog and maybe get confused or even outraged at the denial of Oprah picks. So, I'll say it again as I am out of hand sanitizer and feel emboldened by the fact that anytime I can die of swine flu-- Oprah picks her nose.


Poprah Windbag just might sic Lavely and Singer on me for that but I'm sure that we can find a way to prove that Oprah has indeed... picked her nose.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...