Friday, June 26, 2009

disgraced priests, men, and Michael

I tell you I can't say I ever believed that Michael Jackson really molested those kids and I'm not just saying that because he's dead. I'm saying that because in the world he inhabited it isn't incriminating that two or even ten false accusers would come forth. Plus, I saw the special with the Arab English guy and that kid struck me as a gypsy. There really isn't any compelling evidence that Michael Jackson was a child molester but the fact that it is impossible to buy ,in this age of the disgraced priest, that a man is asexual.

I think I have a point! Thoughts?

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...