Saturday, June 6, 2009

I was going to post my manifesto today but thought better of it.

Instead I'll discuss the death of David Carradine. A man of such.... Presence... Kung Fu Kill bill and then shoelace on prick in closet. I am too relieved. I really was bumming the hell out from the Nicholas Hughes, danny gans lucy gordon now david carridine suicide thing and I feel kind of elated that he just was very particular about his orgasms. But, the family ... the family. How does one handle such a powerfully kinky and sexualized death--- of a seventy two year old. Till today, I am sure that my parents only did it twice- as only two chilren emerged etc.

Should there be an A&E intervention on such a practice? "Dad, it's me or dangerous lone sex?

Boggles, doesn't it. But, it's fine really. To each his own and the thought that he was 72 and life with all that money and he still could't wait for some cancer or natural causes, really bummed me out. Now, I see him smiling with a sholace on his pecker and I hope his family sees it the same way... some day.

I still suspect foul play with Lucy Gordon and I hope so because murder, in my opinion, is less worse. Yeah, less worse... than suicide.

Till then I have to work work work on mmy stinking appeal because two shabby vicious lesbos with the help of a motley crew of rapacious bozos and mendacious dorks decided to hurt me(and my family) for no good reason. There names are Stef willen and Tig Notaro and if you see them run run run run run. They don't have a conscience and they are as twisted as could be.

3 comments:

Tex said...

I can't help but think that Mr. Carradine's family would be a bit proud of him, 72 years old and still ambitious enough to do all that knot-tying and such. Far more work than I'm willing to do for an orgasm. God bless him.

Kids, it's dangerous, don't try it at home. Or rather, don't try it at a hotel, at least at home you have a decent chance of being discovered before you pass.

Shawn said...

This was a bit of a shocker. I mean, not that a 72 year old would die, but in this manner! Still, perhaps it is good news retroactively for Michael Hutchence, who no longer has to be the only celeb to buy the farm in such an undignified way. Oh well, at least it wasn't the five point exploding heart technique.

g said...

LOL, Tex. Hi there Shawn,

God bless him is right and there for the grace of god. I mean, seriously, I can't think of a less preferable way to die.

The question is begged, for me at least, if he had an erection when he died. Am I a ghoulish pervert?

Thanks commenters, I see that David's most hapless passing is ripe for convo.

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...