Friday, June 5, 2009

I am not alone

Holy crap. There is no denying that over 10 humans came upon my blog. Then again, perhaps it was just some "bots" who use some spam filter. I don't know. Alls I know is that I am making some progress. Much to tell you blogita, much to tell you. I am an animanted lady, that's for sure.Must get dinner, blog. Must run , blog. No time for my peircing insights. Mother might have a touch of dementia. Financial woes caused by financial mistakes non stop, blog. bye, blog.

2 comments:

Tex said...

I had no idea this blog was current or I would have been here a lot sooner! So much to catch up with!

g said...

Ah, sweet Tex. there's only so much I can do with tarra.


One day I will find your blog, I wili. Any hints?

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...