Monday, June 8, 2009

very dated SEX and the city review, shoes, and Cynthia

Oh yeah, Cablewise, I saw two episodes of Sex and the city . I saw two because I couldn't believe that this shit was so popular and had to make sure I didn't get some bum show. I still can't understand its popularity, but so what I just don't appreciate monolo blahnik jokes as much as the next gal. We are all different and that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shoes are shoes
to me, you see.

Needless to say, I didn't identify with any of the girls on the show but now find it mildly interesting that Cynthia Nixon is married to ... who she is married to. WTF. I'm now just pounding on my keyboard to avoid legal writing and I apologize my darling blog viewers!

sweet dreams,
hmmm
Post a Comment

Dismissed in the Interests of Justice: The incredible (and I mean incredible) true story of how a comedian,Tig Notaro, saved her brand by destroying a life

"Holy shit. This is... insane..." Yes it was.  Yes it is. Stone cold crazy. Batshit. Baying at the moon. Barking a loony tune. S...