Sunday, July 26, 2009

Excema

Does that Crowley have a jerk face or what??? And he won't apologize cuz he's a cop and finished high school (maybe) and some egghead dared to be rude to him...

What a mess it is that the dumbest coarsest members of our society have that kind of power.


Crowley with that mook face and getting to have a beer with Obama for being a power abusing tax payment wasting ball face.

I'm not even crazy about Obama-- I think he's a princely egotist who has no idea what to do with this shriveling country but I still want to have a beer with him and tell him my tales.

Soon this blog will make it clear why I'm taking this crowley gates matter so personally but for now ranting is helping my excema. thank yee.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...