Saturday, July 4, 2009

My mother has just asked me a rhetorical question. She certainly didn't give me a chance to answer or not answer.

She just said, " You know why Ben Jovi is a good person?"

Before I could even dream of responding, she told me how this Ben Jovi not only gives a lot of charity but doesn't make a fuss about it.

Ben Jovi is Bon Jovi of Bon Jovi" you give love a bad name" fame FYI, and according to my mother he's a good person.

She know is telling me that this Ben Jovi sent a song to Iran. She saw me typing in response and said, "I'm just talking, you don't need to put it on the newspaper."

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...