Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Since this thing is not really a treatise of any value but rather a stinking blog I should comment on pop culture events in order to be relevant, as they say.

So, I'll talk about Susan Boyle and how I indeed saw the interview she had with Meredith Viera.

For the record(of which there is no record) I say that I love that Susan Boyle. Just do. Love that lady and wish her the best of everything and hope the toads and vipers stay at bay. I think she's a funny smart person and anyone who messes with her will have to deal with my legal motions. I slowly but surely am becoming the fiercest pro per in the nation but this is a SECRET. Me and my family are the most egotistical indigents to ever hit the court system and It's ON. It's a war and there is no alternative but to win. So therefore we will.

I will help you out pro bono, Ms. boyle, if anyone messes with you is all I'm saying.I won't even ask you to sing for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

g said...

Thank yee. But, it's these kinds of comments that keep me blogging against all odds and which lead to melasma.

Anonymous said...

Wоnderful blog! I fοund it whіlе
searching on Yahoο News. Dо уou havе anу suggestіоns οn hoω tο get listeԁ
in Yahoο Nеws? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

My webpage; frontier internet

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...