Saturday, August 8, 2009

The chinese food and donut academy of alhambra?

Saw a tastee donuts yesterday and a tasty donuts as well. This town is so full of donuts and yet I have yet to hear anything on the news or from other people about.. donuts. I can't remember the last time I or anyone went into any detail about donuts and yet if you pay attention-- there is one per mile or mini mall in L.A.


I don't mean to belabor donuts anymore but yesterday I was thinking about the psycho donuts thing and how sort of sad it is that I got so enthusiastic about any originality in regards to donuts as for over 3 months now I have been noticing the names of every donut place in the Los Angeles Metro Area.

Another observation is that Donuts are often paired with Chinese Food here. I don't think I've seen this in other places. Is there a Culinary School in L.A that promotes the study of both exclusively, and then these students start up these businesses after graduation?

1 comment:

g said...

Thank you lovely Teenchefgirl. I voted for you and will be at the forefront of many votes for your blogl, to come. Say thanks to BusinessVartha too!

xxxooo,
blog owner

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...