Tuesday, August 11, 2009

forcing me to italicize so early in the morning!

Sorry about all that crypticism, dear readers. But, the experiment was neccessary and its results were conclusive.


I can't wait to get rid of the foul cloud very soon and be able to really blog my head off, as they say. I'm grateful that i can get can a kick out of seeing the potential for what a great story has been given (and maybe therefore the world) rather than just being disgusted beyond all measure by people and institutions that I trusted.

And, I apologize to any reader who sees beauty and worthiness in Pelosi's soppy and soulles eyes. Comment loudly how much you disagree, but just don't shut down all comments as that is UN AMERICAN.

We all have opinions and assholes

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...