Tuesday, August 11, 2009

jaundice reference

My mother just said," I should be yellow and dying, but I'm alive. "

Again, my mother never dirty danced and that is why she is faring even better than the brave and wonderful Mr. Patrick Swayze, who I root for non stop. March last year three cancer doctors where watching her waiting to see if such an odd and magical creature was going to be a statistic.

The same day Patrick Swayze was diagnosed and it hit the news, my mother was told "it doesn't present as cancer" so since then I've been rooting for you Mr. Patrick Swayze and if you need anything, drop me a line.

Still, my mother hasn't dirty danced and I want her to live till 96 and then I'll let her go and go with her. Damn, she's lovely.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...