Monday, August 24, 2009

Mathilde Notaro is a grotesque menace as is judge gerald rosenberg

Judges don't know the  law. Very strange.  I think me and the girls are supreme court bound, which makes sense to us in some way.

Kc's donuts, and santa monica donuts, Dan's donuts.

Lately I've been craving donuts in a major way. I discovered a large donut that I just loved and I recenlty found out it was called an apple fritter. I never sensed apple at all just cinammon but so it goes and I know today I will seek out his apple fritter and enjoy every bite! I deserve a damned apple fritter.

I got to go but will write the definitive manisfesto when I retun.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...