Sunday, August 30, 2009

That movie flightplan was soooooooooooooooo putridly terrible.

experimenting but doing something wrong as links aren't relevant to anything.Please igonre.


Sister just said to me , "What the hell is Twilight?" and I said,  "God knows."


So soul sickening to see what has been done by some disturbed unintelligent freakshow called Notaro with the help of her hellbound attorney ( Allison Sievers) from the bullshit firm, Lavely and Singer, and some corrupt judges and others. It really is epically vile and needs to be shown to rouse the masses etc.

Resting up between legal bullshit I heard old Jodie Foster behind me on the TV and I went to see what it was and it was the movie Flightplan on ABC and I said, "Ferm Mcfern, you deserve some mindless fun." And, for sometime (about 45 minutes) it appeared to be just that but then oh man oh man was it terrible -- one of the stupidest pieces of shit I've ever seen and I've seen my share.

What happened to Jodie Foster.?Why would somone so rich and supposedly smart make such a GODAWFUL movie(s). More later as I am trying to branch out into tv and movie reviewing....

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...