Saturday, September 26, 2009

12 more hits to 200 and then world domination, bitches

googled this harris wittels a bit more. What a turd faced  false accusing infected anal growth of an individual  I wouldn't watch him do comedy cause seeing him for more than a split second is putrid enough but I bet he's not funny and I bet(I kind of know from watching about 5 episodes of the s. s show) that his writing stinks.  inflamed hemoroid like Harris Wittels(and the others) have no business messing with the likes of Princess Fern McFern( world class digital collagist and hero to the indigent litigant)

Did you know that in the bible false accusation is equal to murder. It really is a very very terrible thing to do you bunch of rectal melasmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a information! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this web page.
Also see my website - asuntoturkista.net

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...