Sunday, September 13, 2009

alert: Tig Notaro has tried to break the unbreakable.

Looking over the last 6 posts of my blog. I insisted the Chabad telethon be shut off. So, my take of my previous posts : I have no idea why there are so many typos but I'd be kind and ascribe it to a brain quicker than the fingers.

must go over and fix all typos. Daunting and seemingly futile. What a bad combo!

Billy mays on tv and no mention that he is dead!

Chabad telethon back on:
I just said to my  mother that I will still do the comedy despite it all: I have so much STUFF!

And she said, " they'll see that she's sick and whe'll be fine"

L ' chaim.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...