Saturday, September 12, 2009

one new blog over there and two that totally forgot about but plan to revive

Happy weekend, readers!

Woke up to find out that all my tea parties and townhalls were cancelled so I'm blogging(OBVIOUSLY!)

For some reason my adsense thing doesn't work for this blog and as much as I love to give you a free glimpse of me gazing at my navel(racy pics coming soon) I should at least try to pick up a few pennies somehow someway. So, with the awkwardness I associate with anything to do with money,  I sent you to my (possibly?) penny earning venture. Even a penny a day (a second in actuality but doesn't rhyme.) might keep the fear of utter financial devastation at bay.
http://theobamaofblogs.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...