Saturday, September 12, 2009

I wish this guy was a personal friend of mine but till today I'd never heard of him. My sister found him surfing the youtube and I am compelled to share him with enemies and friends, ttp://www.peterserafinowicz.com/

I was saying to my sister how he is just sooooooooooooo damned funny and I wikepediad him and got this--


"His grandfather, Szymon Serafinowicz, was the first person charged in the UK under the 1991 War Crimes Act, for alleged acts committed during the Second World War. He was not convicted of any crime, as the jury ruled him unfit for trial on grounds of dementia.[10]"

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...