Saturday, October 24, 2009

Candy Crowley is looking gooood, girlfriend.

Jamie Colby is looking tooo good. I laughed and laughed as my mother said, " Look, look, look what they've done to her now" I looked at Jamie Colby(Fox news). Ms. Colby  is tormented by these makeup artists at Fox- they won't let up and now she is ridicously groomed and good looking.  Fox news viewes know what I am talking about.

Oh, look there's Candy Crowley pre weight loss and new hiarstyle. Oh, now Candy's gone. I guess I'd recommend Zemanta. I guess. Again I've applied all labels recommended by Zemanta and I don't understand this Illinois business.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

64 year old Jose Feliciano kills priest. I doubt it is the blind singer.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...