Friday, October 23, 2009

pre Holloween post

Holloween is approaching and i caaaaaaaaan't wait. This year though I won't be wearing my prostitute costume or any outfit that might confuse a cop. I'll be wearing a balloon boy costume because I am another american idiot . This year I'm going to be very proactive and I plan to get enough candy from strangers to last me till my indigence goes away.

Seriously though the last time I celebrated halloween was when I was 8 and even then I was not pleased with anything other than the candy. By nine, I couldn't be bothered. In college I used it as an excuse to drink but never dressed up. So I dressed up once at 8 and I can't even remember what it was.
Now, I make it work for me in that orange candy goes 75% off sometime in November.

In short: I'm not a big holloween fan.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...