Saturday, October 24, 2009

Housedress issues

In between fighting for my freedom I googled this

"Housedress los angeles"

I am coming up empty. I can't find my mother any place to get a new housedress. I've concluded that housedresses just might be a thing of the past. Articles on housedress and even essays but no damned housedresses.

Every day I feel guilty as my mothers housedresses have fallen apart and I can't find any place to replace them.

My grandmother religiously wore housedresses and then my mother. Will I somehow wear them one day too? Will any housedress exist when I hit that housedress age?

In short: Where have all the housedresses gone?

any housedress help much appreciated.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...