Saturday, October 24, 2009

saturday is housedress day- pardon me-- housecoat day

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=housecoat&tag=googhydr-20&index=apparel&hvadid=2949022199&ref=pd_sl_50hy8it9iw_

I want to make my mother happy but I really really don't get housedresses an guess what? All along I really was really looking for HOUSECOATS!

I hate those too. They're so terrible. Yet, my mother is devoted to them and my taste should not matter.  They just look dreadful and my mother is very particular about any housedress so this challenge rivals my fight against the grotesquely corrupt Los angeles inferior courts.

Just learned that mu mu is actually spelled muu muu.

learn learn learn blah blah blah

you welcome in advance.

No comments:

Stef Willen's Disaster, Literally.

In the history of publishing, there is a fascinating history of memoirs that get pulled from publication, after an eagle eyed reader or rea...